NEW MODEL Stainless Steel 2.0mm Shovel for Digging/10mm Hexahedron Holes
- Made of stainless steel 2.0 mm . Stainless steel can easily be welded, it shows high characteristics of corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
- Used Hexahedron Holes (10mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- For the production of Hexagonal holes we used a Laser Machine.
- Other elements of shovel, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop).
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is more strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Reinforced sharpened blade
FULL LENGTH: 14.5″/370mm
LENGTH: 10.4″/265 mm
WIDTH: 8.3″/210 mm
HOLES: 10mm (Hexahedron)
TOP HOLE ~ approx 1.2 inch / 30.5mm.
(Due handmade work internal diameter can vary within 1.2-1.225 inch /30.5-31.1mm).
We strongly recomend use with this model our Poles by CooB or other poles with Diameter ~1.2 inch.
Also you can use additionally electrical tape as sealing layer on your poles.
WEIGHT: about 0.85 kg
Feel free to contact with us for any questions: