Coob ProSeries *SHARK V7* Beach Sand Scoop 1.5mm Stainless Steel AISI 304 / 10mm Holes
FULLY HAND WORK + PROFESSIONAL PUNCHING MACHINE CUTTING
IMROVED DESIGN & STRONG & EFFECTIVE & LIGHTWEIGHT
THIS MODEL CooBPROSeries – For PROFESSIONAL USE
- Imroved, Light and Strong Model.
- Designed specially for effective and simple search on the beach, underwater and surf.
- 100% UNIVERSAL MODEL!!!
- Coarse sand, Small Pebbles, Clean sand and Silt.
- Recommended for work in water and dry sand.
- Made of stainless steel 1.5 mm AISI 304 (08Х18Н10). Stainless steel 304 can easily be welded, it shows high characteristics of corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
- Used Smallest Hexahedron Holes (7mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- For the production of Hexagonal holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf, Trumatic 500R-1300 CNC
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop)
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is more strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Improved fixation of top tube.
- Added additional Stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
- The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
DIMENSIONS OF SCOOP:
- LENGTH: 11.5″/290 mm
- WIDTH: 8″/200 mm
- HEIGHT: 4.3″/110 mm
- HOLE: 0.28″/7 mm (hexagon)
- TOP HOLE ~ approx 1.2 inch / 30.5mm (Due handmade work internal diameter can vary within 1.2-1.225 inch /30.5-31.1mm). We strongly recomend use with this model our Poles by CooB or other poles with Diameter ~1.2 inch. Also you can use additionally electrical tape as sealing layer on your poles.
- WEIGHT: about 1.05 kg