Coob ProSeries *SHARK V10* Beach Sand Scoop 2.0mm Stainless Steel AISI 304 / 10mm Holes
FULLY HAND WORK + PROFESSIONAL PUNCHING MACHINE CUTTING
IMROVED DESIGN & VERY STRONG & EFFECTIVE
THIS MODEL CooBPROSeries – For PROFESSIONAL USE
- Improved and Strong Model.
- Designed specially for effective and simple search on the beach, underwater and surf.
- 100% UNIVERSAL MODEL!!!
- Coarse sand, Pebbles. Good in dry sand as well.
- Excellent for tough job in water with extreme ground conditions: clay and silt clogged sand with shells and stones.
- Made of stainless steel 2.0 mm AISI 304 (08Х18Н10). Stainless steel 304 can easily be welded, it shows high characteristics of corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
- Used Hexahedron Holes (10mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- For the production of Hexagonal holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf, Trumatic 500R-1300 CNC
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop)
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is more strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Improved fixation of top tube.
- Added additional Stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
- The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
DIMENSIONS OF SCOOP:
- LENGTH: 11.5″/290 mm
- WIDTH: 8″/200 mm
- HEIGHT: 4.3″/110 mm
- HOLE: 0.4″/10 mm (hexagon)
- TOP HOLE ~ approx 1.2 inch / 30.5mm (Due handmade work internal diameter can vary within 1.2-1.225 inch /30.5-31.1mm). We strongly recomend use with this model our Poles by CooB or other poles with Diameter ~1.2 inch. Also you can use additionally electrical tape as sealing layer on your poles.
- WEIGHT: about 1.25 kg
Haven’t been to the beach to try it out yet but it is very sturdy and seems like it’s going to be just what I need
Daniel Etheridge –
I have been beach metal detecting for over 20 years and I did my homework in searching for the perfect scoop. When the scoop arrived, I was impressed that it was made with high quality design, the 2.0mm Steel and the 10mm Holes. The scoop is solid and made to last for years. I would highly recommend to any Beach Treasure Hunter.
Mike Swenson –
Recieved the shark v10 in the mail today earlier than expected. Item was as described. I am very happy with the quality and workmanship. I am very glad I did a lot of research before picking this sand scoop and looked at a lot of different ones at double the cost. This one is definitely a good value with high quality materials and strong welds. It will last me for years to come. I too will highly recommend this to anyone considering a new or replacement sand scoop.
JHM den Broeder –
Lang gezocht naar de perfecte scoop en gevonden bij CooB
Een solide scoop voor jaren zoekplezier
Ben er heel tevreden over.
Mark Elliott –
Love this scoop! It is heavy duty, rigid and well made. The welds are truly professionally done by an experienced welder. The fit and finish are outstanding. No rough edges or burrs to cut your hands on. I bought a garden hoe with a fiberglass handle and cut the handle to 48″. I then used epoxy to glue a 10 ” wooden dowel into the end. The handle was about 1 mm to big in diameter so I carefully sanded it with a belt sander held in a vise. It came out top notch!! When it was said and done, I paid half of what another high end scoop cost with a carbon fiber handle. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!
Mark Elliott –
Love This Scoop!
Awesome product. Cut my digging time in half!