Coob ProSeries *STEALTH V1* Beach Sand Scoop 2.0mm Stainless Steel AISI 304 / 10mm Holes
FULLY HAND WORK + PROFESSIONAL PUNCHING MACHINE CUTTING
IMROVED DESIGN & VERY STRONG & EFFECTIVE & FOR ANY TYPE GROUND
THIS MODEL OPENS NEW SERIES OF OUR SCOOP: CooBPROSeries – For PROFESSIONAL USE
- Improved and Strongest model.
- Designed specially for effective and simple search on the beach, underwater and surf.
- 100% UNIVERSAL MODEL!!!
- Coarse sand, Pebbles, Broken Shell. Good in dry sand as well.
- Excellent for tough job in water with extreme ground conditions: clay and silt clogged sand with shells and stones.
- Made of stainless steel 2.0 mm AISI 304 (08Х18Н10). Stainless steel 304 can easily be welded, it shows high characteristics of corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
- Used Hexahedron Holes (10mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- For the production of Hexagonal holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf, Trumatic 500R-1300 CNC
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop)
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is more strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Improved fixation of top tube.
- Added additional Stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
- The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
DIMENSIONS OF SCOOP:
- LENGTH: 10.65″/270 mm
- WIDTH: 6.7″/170 mm
- HEIGHT: 6.3″/160 mm
- HOLE: 0.4″/10 mm (hexagon)
- TOP HOLE ~ approx 1.2 inch / 30.5mm (Due handmade work internal diameter can vary within 1.2-1.225 inch /30.5-31.1mm). We strongly recomend use with this model our Poles by CooB or other poles with Diameter ~1.2 inch. Also you can use additionally electrical tape as sealing layer on your poles.
- WEIGHT: about 1.15 kg
Morgan Jeschke –
This is the best scoop i seen! realy great work bro) One question – can you sell me additional handle for it ( preffer telescopic, carbon material)
Yes, of cource) we’ll send you Invoice!
Matt S. –
Great Scoop. Very well made strong. A+
Peter K. –
sturdy, ergonomic design, excellent craftmanship. digs through anything but concrete. if this scoop does not do the job, nothing on the market will.
Heavy, but formidable against the surf and beach sand. Will definitely last a life time!
Nice scoop and very sturdy .It was as expected
Mark A. Lingle –
Works very well and sturdy made. Not a toy, and will last forever. I use it at the beach metal detecting and it rules!!!!
Timothy Reid (verified owner) –
Very happy with scoop.very sturdy perfect for smaller coil in water or shallow recovery on land.would buy a larger scoop to compliment this one from them again.very pleased good design.
James Dunlap –
Awesome built tough as hell!!! Not junk will last a lifetime!! Quality product!