Showing all 9 results
*Krepish v1* Strong Compact Scoop 1.5mm Stainless Steel
SKU: 010002  $83.00
- Coarse sand, Small Pebbles, Clean sand and Silt.
- Recommended for work in water and dry sand.
- Made of stainless steel 1.5 mm.
- Used Smallest Round Holes (8mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- For the production of holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf, Trumatic 500R-1300 CNC
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop)
- Added additional Stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
LENGTH: 9.85″/250 mm
WIDTH: 4.75″/120 mm
HEIGHT: 3.15″/80 mm
HOLE: 0.31″/8 mm (round)
HOLES OF HANDLE (2 Mounting Options):
TOP HOLE ~ approx 1.2 inch / 30.5mm (Due handmade work internal diameter can vary within 1.2-1.225 inch /30.5-31.1mm). We strongly recomend use with this model our Poles by CooB or other poles with Diameter ~1.2 inch. Also you can use additionally electrical tape as sealing layer on your poles.
Front openning ~ about 0.4″/10mm
WEIGHT: about 0.85kg
Small Compact Shovel * Digger* Sand Scoop 1.5mm Steel/10mm Holes
- Made of stainless steel 1.5 mm
- Used Smallest Hexahedron Holes (7mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry. For the production of Hexagonal holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf.
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop).
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is more strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
LENGTH: 9.5″/240 mm (Including Handle)
WIDTH: 4″/ 100mm
HEIGHT: 1.5″/ 40mm
HOLE: 0.275″/7 mm (hexahedron)
WEIGHT: about 0.35 kg