Showing all 2 results
*Krepish v1* Strong Compact Scoop 1.5mm Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Coarse sand, Small Pebbles, Clean sand and Silt.
- Recommended for work in water and dry sand.
- Made of stainless steel 1.5 mm AISI 304 (08Х18Н10). Stainless steel 304 can easily be welded, it shows high characteristics of corrosion resistance in aggressive environments
- Used Smallest Round Holes (8mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- For the production of holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf, Trumatic 500R-1300 CNC
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop)
- Added additional Stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
LENGTH: 9.85″/250 mm
WIDTH: 4.75″/120 mm
HEIGHT: 3.15″/80 mm
HOLE: 0.31″/8 mm (round)
HOLES OF HANDLE (2 Mounting Options):
Top hole ~ about 1.2″/30mm
Front openning ~ about 0.4″/10mm
WEIGHT: about 0.85kg
*Excavator v2* Sand Scoop 1.5/2.0mm Steel/8mm Round Holes+ 2 Mount Options
• Made of anti-corrosion stainless steel of 1.5/2.0 mm
• The back wall is made stingy angle that provides convenience to stop foot and reduces the load on the hands.
• Improved fixation of top tube and add additional stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
LENGTH: 11.5″/290 mm
WIDTH: 8″/200 mm
HEIGHT: 4.3″/110 mm
HOLE: 0.35″/9 mm (round)
HOLE OF HANDLE: about 1.2″/30mm
WEIGHT: about 1.2/1.5kg