Showing all 4 results
Small Compact Shovel * Digger* Sand Scoop 1.5mm Steel/10mm Holes
- Made of stainless steel 1.5 mm
- Used Smallest Hexahedron Holes (7mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry. For the production of Hexagonal holes we used a German Punching Machine Trumpf.
- Other elements of scoop, including welding, polishing – HandMade Work and Performed at a HIGH LEVEL by OUR TEAM (COOB WorkShop).
- The front part has a sharp shape, the nose is more strengthened for more aggressive and simple digging.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
LENGTH: 9.5″/240 mm (Including Handle)
WIDTH: 4″/ 100mm
HEIGHT: 1.5″/ 40mm
HOLE: 0.275″/7 mm (hexahedron)
WEIGHT: about 0.35 kg